Assocham workshop on ICDS – 11 May, 2018
Prateek Agarwal, Partner- and Assurance & Shalu Kedia, Associate Director spoke at Assocham ICDS workshop that was held in New Delhi recently.
The insights put forward by Prateek Agarwal and Shalu Kedia during the Event were indeed enlightening and much appreciated by the audience.
Sharing copy of PPT’S made by the eminent speakers during the conference for your ready reference .
We are proud to be associated with Assocham on ICDS workshop as a knowledge partner to the event. The seminar will gather eminent speakers to discuss the provisions of ICDS, its interplay and impact of the recent amendments in the Act.
Prateek Agarwal, Partner- and Assurance and Shalu Kedia, Associate Director will share their insights on ICDS IV, V &VI.
|Day & Date||Time||Venue, City|
11th May, 2018
|10.00 am – 4.30 pm||Hotel The Royal Plaza
19, Ashoka Road, Janpath, Connaught Place
New Delhi- 110001
The following topics would be covered in the exhaustive Workshop:
Technical Session- I
- ICDS I: Accounting Policies
- ICDS II: Valuation of Inventories
- ICDS III: Construction contracts
- ICDS IV: Revenue recognition
- ICDS V: Tangible fixed assets
- ICDS VI: Effects of changes in foreign exchange rates
Technical Session -III
- ICDS VII: Government Grants
- ICDS VIII: Securities
- ICDS IX: Borrowing costs
- ICDS X: Provisions, Contingent liabilities, Contingent assets