Hiring alert for:
Forensic team @Nangia Andersen LLP ( A member firm of Andersen Global)
Business Development Manager @Nangia Andersen LLP ( A member firm of Andersen Global)
– Experienced forensic professionals required across all levels.
– Location:- Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore
– Qualification:- CA, CS, MBA, LLB, CFE (preferred) etc.
Mandatory skill set:
– Forensic mindset and experience.
– Expert in fraud investigations, managed document reviews ( ABC, FCPA, UKBA, etc.)
– Proficient with due diligence (IDD, FDD, etc.), Fraud risk (FRM, FRA, etc.), Control testing and process reviews, SOP evaluations and preparations.
– Skillful in report writing, detailed knowledge of MS office (excel, word, PPT, Access, etc.)
– Diverse exposure to multiple industry is preferred.
Interested candidates kindly email your updated CV to email@example.com
Roles & Requirements:
– Developing growth strategies and plans
– Estimates partners’ needs and goals
– Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
– Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
– Increasing client base
– Having an in-depth knowledge of business and value proposition
– Identify trends and customer’s needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets.
– Identifying and mapping business strengths and needs
– Following industry trends locally and internationally
– Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
– Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
– End to end understanding of Account-various teams, key personnel, decision makers and users.
– High-level communication skills
– Proven ability to negotiate
– Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
– Experience working to and exceeding targets
– 8 -10 years of sales experience
– Bachelors/Masters in business administration or a related field