IFA India Annual International Tax Conference on 27-28 April,2018
We are pleased to share you that Nangia Advisors joins hands with IFA India to support their Annual two-day International Tax Conference as a knowledge partner to the event. This conference is going to be held on 27-28 April, 2018 at Hotel The Lalit, New Delhi. The conference would provide an excellent opportunity for exchange of views and sharing of knowledge in the area of international tax policy and tax jurisprudence world over.
Mr. Rakesh Nangia, Managing Partner will share his insights on Enhancement of GAARs in Asia and Effect and Consequences for Treaty Shopping / Treaty Abuse .
Broad themes to be discussed are as follows:
- BEPS Action-1, Report on Digital Economy- PE issues and impact on developing countries
- BEPS Action-15- Multi-lateral Instrument- Global harmonisation and enforcement.
- Introduction and Enhancement of GAAR in Asia and effect on and consequences for treaty shopping, and treat- abuse case studies.
- Global Tax Developments – US Base Erosion Anti- Abuse Tax (BEAT) and other relevant provisions in the USA tax reform bill; Australian Federal Court decision in the case of Tech Mahindra Limited, Exchange Information, FATCA- real life situations.
- BEPS Action-7- Artificial Avoidance of PE- EPC contracts, anti-fragmentation, preparatory and auxiliary activities, commissionaire arrangements, e-commerce transactions.
- Transfer Pricing and Tax Litigation- Future scenario, Dispute Resolution Panel
A detailed programme is also enclosed for your perusal.