Global firms are looking at India as a preferred investment destination for growth and disruption as the country continues to embrace global innovation, go digital, adopt open systems, and universal practices.
With the Government’s commitment to improve India’s position in the ease of doing business, Indian legislation that simplify launching a business in India are constantly improving.
Our seasoned team of tax and regulatory experts is well-positioned to assist businesses in developing an entry strategy, structure investments and transactions with the prudent use of bilateral treaties and ensuring seamless compliance with applicable laws.
What value does Nangia Andersen LLP add?
Market Research and Analysis
- Market attractiveness – We undertake industries’ research, market assessments, and the development of industry/ market risk models.
- Market ecosystem – We contribute to the evaluation by undertaking trend-analyses (buyer/supplier/competitors/regulatory bodies), supply chain analyses, competitive intelligence support, competitors’ profiling, and risk mapping/company risk assessment.
- Pre-transaction advisory- Strategy and identification of potential targets, commercial negotiations, and valuations.
- Transaction advisory- due-diligence and transaction structuring.
- Assistance and advisory services on business operations, evaluation of entity-type, viz. Representative Office, Branch Office, Project Office, Joint Venture, Owned Subsidiary.
- Assistance in obtaining requisite approvals from multiple regulatory authorities.
- Advice on prevalent government policies towards foreign investment (inbound) and repatriation.