- Master in Business Administration (Finance & Valuation) – Asian Institute of Management, Manila, Philippines
- Bachelor in Business Management – Christ College, Bangalore, India
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from ICFAI University, India
- Diploma in Export Management
- Member of ASSOCHAM Body, Bangalore Chapter, India
- Member of IFA Body, India Chapter
- Member of Chamber of Tax Consultant (CTC), Bangalore Chapter, India
- Affiliated with Indo-American Chamber of Commerce (IACC).
Areas of specialization
- Cross border Transfer Pricing & International Tax Advisory
- Litigation strategy & Alternate Dispute Resolution Advisory
Adarsh Rathi is a Director in Transfer Pricing & International Tax practice of Nangia Andersen India Pvt. Ltd. based out of Bangalore office in India. Prior to current profile, that he has been associated with EY for over 13 years with a rich experience of handling International taxation and Transfer Pricing matters of inbound and outbound multinational clients across a range of industries such as Information Technology, ITES-BPO, Logistics, Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Automotive ancillary manufacturing and others.
Adarsh has been involved in various transfer pricing assignments, including transfer pricing documentation/planning, transfer pricing policy setting, transfer pricing structuring, Fin 48 analysis, advisory for inter-company price setting of financial transactions and transfer pricing controversy management across all forums, etc. He has assisted multi-nationals resolve multi-year/ multiple different issues of transfer pricing disputes at almost all appellate forums and has also assisted various multi-nationals in resolving disputes through the Mutual Agreement Procedure (MAP) and Advance Pricing Agreement (APA) proceedings.
Adarsh has an economist profile in Transfer Pricing with having a Masters in Business Administration (MBA in Finance) from Asian Institute of Management (AIM), Manila, Philippines and CFA Charter holder from ICFAI University, India. Also, he has done Diploma in Export & Import Management from National Institute of Export Management, Chennai, India. He has completed his Bachelor in Business Management (BBM) from Christ College in Bengaluru, India.
Adarsh has been active in contributing tax article across various forums and Seminars.