- HP University, India, Masters (Commerce),
- ICAI, Chartered Accountant, India
- ICMA, Cost and Management Accountant, India
- ICSI, Company Secretarial Laws, India
- CPA, a licensed member of California Board of Accountancy, USA
Areas of specialization
- International Taxation
- India-US cross border business - Tax and Regulatory
Anshu Khanna has over twenty years of experience across the professional services life cycle. She has done Advisory, Compliance, and Litigation work on various Corporate Tax, Transfer Pricing and Regulatory matters for domestic and multi-national businesses across Technology, Manufacturing, Pharma, Retail and Real Estate sectors.
She has worked with clients on Entry and Exit structures, M&A, and Regulatory affairs of FEMA, FDI, SEZ, etc. She has also represented before Commissioner of Appeals, Tax courts and the Dispute Resolution Panel.
She set up Grant Thornton and Deloitte’s Tax Practice in Hyderabad and grew it significantly across the Tax service lines. She has also worked in EY, KPMG and PWC.
Anshu is a regular contributor to Tax publications, speaker at various Tax forums and active in YPO Bay Area.