- B.Com., (Accounting)
- FCA (merit list)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Areas of specialization
- Corporate income tax & fiscal regulations - India inbound entry advisory (organic & inorganic)
- Financial services tax & regulation - focus on NBFC & Fintech
- Tax policy advocacy incl alternate dispute resolution
- Promotor and family business solutions
- Deals assistance, valuation and diligence
- Sectors – Auto, technology, FS & Government
Aravind has over twenty years’ experience in assisting clients navigate mega trends while doing business in India and being hands on with commercial issues connected to doing business.
Arvind joins Nangia Andersen consulting Pvt.ltd. with prior responsibilities in Arthur Andersen, KPMG & PwC.
Arvind brings with him experience of International tax, Financial services, tax policy & has worked across north and south India. Aravind’s experience enables him to serve clients across the spectrum from manufacturing to services with relevant tax & regulatory solutions, but also on application of FS regulations, knowledge of best in class business practices, aspects which deal with public and private fund raise, to thereby have expanded conversations with CFO, members of the Board and CEO.
As part of this experience, Aravind also works on advocacy initiatives, dispute resolution mechanisms which include consultation with the senior officials in the CBDT, Ministry of Finance