- ICAI – Chartered Accountant
- IBBI- Certified Registered Valuer
- Alliance of Mergers & Acquisition Advisor (CM&AA)
- University of Delhi (Bachelors in Commerce
- Alliance of Mergers & Acquisition Advisor
- Insolvency & Bankruptcy Board of India
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Chirag Nangia has significant experience in advising clients in the field of Corporate M&A, Entry Strategy, buy-side/sell-side advisory, corporate fund raising (debt and equity syndication) and transaction structuring involving tax, Regulatory , Corporate law, SEBI. Chirag has advised various Corporates, Funds and Private Clients on transaction structuring, business valuations of enterprises and financial instruments, purchase price allocations, business modelling, transfer of tangible/intangible assets, fairness opinions on mergers & acquisitions..
Chirag has previously worked with PwC in India for 6 years in Transaction Advisory Practice advising on Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestures, Group restructurings, Due Diligence for transactions, advise on International Taxation, cross-border taxation, including advising on tax-efficient and regulatory compliant investment routes for inbound and outbound investments.