Snigdh is a Management Strategy consultant and has been a part of EY Government Strategy & Transaction Advisory vertical prior to joining Nangia-Andersen. He has completed his Master’s (College Topper) in Marketing & International Business and Engineering in Electronics & Communication. His core expertise includes Program Monitoring, Project Scheduling & Management, Strategic planning, Product Development, Data Analytics, and Business Process Improvement. Prior to his stint in the consulting domain, he has worked in the Online Travel Sector with the L-Team members of Make My Trip & Go-Ibibo.
Professional and Industry Experience
Snigdh has 8 years of working experience in Consulting, Transaction Advisory & Category development on Infrastructure development projects for Central/ State Governments and multi-lateral agencies such as ADB. He has been actively involved in formulation of various policies and master plans in sectors like Tourism for Central government PMU, Ease-of-doing business for various State government PMUs, Marketing Promotions & Branding activities and provided hand-holding support for implementation. He worked closely with the Senior leadership & L-Team members of EY & Make My Trip for Project management, designing the Go-To-Market strategies and enabling the leadership team to take strategic business decisions.
Key Representative Clients
- Ministry of Tourism (GoI) (National PMU)
- Niti Ayog (GoI)
- Ministry of Shipping and Road Transport (GoI)
- Ministry of Civil Aviation (GoI)
- Directorate of Tourism, Govt Meghalaya
- Department of Tourism, Govt of Odisha
- Department of Tourism, Govt of Karnataka
- Karnataka Exhibition Authority (KEA) Mysuru, Karnataka
- Uttarakhand Tourism Development Board, Government of Uttarakhand