- Masters in International Tax Law (LL.M.) - Vienna University of Business and Economics, Austria
- Chartered Accountant – Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Diploma in International Tax Law, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Pune, India
Areas of specialization
- International and Domestic Tax Advisory and compliance
- Cross border structuring and Litigation Strategy and management
- Alternate Dispute Resolution Advisory
Sudin Sabnis is a Director in International and Direct Tax practice of Nangia Andersen Consulting Pvt. Ltd based out of Pune office in India. Prior to current profile, that he has been associated with consulting firms (Deloitte and PricewaterhouseCoopers) and multinational corporation (Siemens) for over 13 years with a rich experience of handling International taxation and Transfer Pricing matters of inbound and outbound multinational clients across a range of industries such as Information Technology, ITES-BPO, Shipping, Healthcare, Automotive ancillary manufacturing and others. He has experience working in India as well as in Germany.
Sudin has been involved in various international tax assignments, including advisory and compliance matters. He has vast experience in advising tax efficient end-to-end business models for large turnkey Construction and Infrastructure Projects and long-term maintenance contracts across Energy, Infrastructure and Healthcare sectors and tax optimization in IT / ITES and manufacturing sectors. He specializes in tax planning and tax saving strategies in cross border projects, minimizing exposure and overall tax burden of cross border and domestic MNC’s as well as expatriates.
Sudin is a Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and has completed his Masters in International Tax Law from Vienna University of Business and Economics, Austria. He has completed his Bachelor in Commerce from Pune University, India.
Sudin has contributed articles to various international and domestic magazines and newspapers and has co-authored books in international tax topics. He has been delivering lectures and is a speaker at various forums and seminars.