- M.Tech. (Gold Medalist) –Urban Development & Management
- B.Tech. - Mechanical Engineering
Areas of specialization
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Vaibhav RaoSenior Member
Vaibhav is a consulting-development sector professional and has been a part of the Big-4’s Government Advisory vertical prior to joining Nangia-Andersen. He has completed his Master’s (Gold Medalist) in Urban Development & Management. He has vast experience in managing project deliverables with government stakeholders across different geographies. Prior to his stint in the consulting domain, he has worked in the Automotive Sector with Mahindra and Mahindra Limited.
Professional and Industry Experience
Vaibhav has 8 years of experience in Consulting and Policy Advisory for Central/ State Governments, multi-lateral agencies such as US-AID, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and private sector leaders. He has spearheaded successful development and implementation of urban sector policies. He has been instrumental in preparing efficacious business strategies for market entry across new geographies in WaSH Sector and developed comprehensive protocols/toolkits for States and Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) and provided hand-holding support for implementation.
Key Representative Clients
• Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (GoI)
• Maharashtra Urban Development Mission Directorate + multiple cities
• State Urban Development Agency, Jharkhand + multiple cities
• Municipal Corporations of Indore and Faridabad.