Associate Director – Sustainability & ESG Solutions
Candidate must have competence in following:
- Environmental and Social Governance (ESG) policy framework, risk assessment, and disclosures.
- Knowledge of ESG standards, frameworks, indices like GRI Standards, UNSDGs, SASB, IR Framework, SASB, DJSI, TCFD, IFC Performance Standards.
- Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) recommendations.
- Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi) to set science-based emissions reduction targets.
- Environmental life cycle assessment (LCA) in the circular economy.
- Environmental Health and Safety Due Diligence Assessments (EHSDDAs); Environmental and Social Due Diligence Assessments (ESDDAs); Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) and EHS Compliance & Permitting Assessment.