Roles & Responsibilities:
- Performs day-to-day activities of projects including interaction with client personnel, other team members, and professionals from other firms involved in accounting advisory and forensic and litigation consulting engagements.
- Performs accounting and financial analysis and assists clients with analysing and documenting complex investigative issues.
- Conducts email reviews, due diligence, process reviews and other investigation procedures
- Organising information to facilitate effective data access and analysis.
- Perform industry and company research utilising online tools and publicly available information, assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties, and develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Applying accounting, financial and analytical skills to various client situations and practice disciplines, such as detailed reviews of financial statements and underlying accounting records and the application of IND AS and IFRS.
- Maintaining detailed working paper records of reflecting assumptions, methodologies, and sources of information employed during the performance of all analytical tasks.
- Supervises more junior team members.
- Delivers a high quality product within established timeframes.
- Preparing draft written analyses and other reports for third parties, as necessary, on the project scope and/or results of activities.
- Assisting in business development by preparing presentations, proposals and other marketing materials
- Conducting research on industry and various topics of interest
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/MBA from top tier schools or equivalent international accountancy qualification;
- Substantial experience in forensic and / or investigations experience. CAMS, CFE will be an advantage
- Any degree discipline
- Experience of audit at public accounting firm
- Experience of diverse investigative or forensic accounting
- Strong financial analysis skills and knowledge about accounting concepts and standards
- Internal Controls Evaluation Skills including Accounting Internal Controls
- Demonstrable Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced analytical and issue resolution intelligence, problem solving is essential
- Ability to interface with team members and client personnel in demanding, deadline-driven situations
- Proficient with PC environments and related software, including Microsoft Office applications
- Advanced skills in Excel
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of Anti-corruption Risk Assessment Skills including Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, U.K. Bribery Act
- Experience in Investigative Due Diligence including Investigative Journalism
- Proficient use and analysis of computer models, databases, and development of dynamic spreadsheet applications
- A strong aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced, multi-tasked environment
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing environment to meet client needs
- Ability to travel at short notice