Marketing Communications Executive
Roles & Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in communications strategy development (essential).
- Develop and implement a communication strategy that includes media outreach and social media content creation.
- Manage all marketing materials, website updates, and social media presence on behalf of the company.
- Proactively generate ways to advance the Company’s brand in industry trade publications, digital media, speaking opportunities & conference participation.
- Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns with the team.
- Responsible for the distribution of our news alerts to our database.
- Manage leasing materials like newsletter & marketing materials as needed.
- Responsible for corporate messaging development and distribution.
- Create fresh and unique content for the website and social media as and when required.
- Work with external vendors to handle special projects in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- A portfolio of work available for review.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or a related field (essential).